Skip to content
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you (A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh).
- All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love (Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace).
- For you, a thousand times over (Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner).
- If you ever need of my life, come and take it (Anton Chekhov, The Seagull).
- You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful (John Green, The Fault in Our Stars).
- Her love was entire as a child’s, and though warm as summer it was fresh as spring (Thomas Hardy, Far From the Madding Crowd).
- You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all other loves irrelevant ( Rupi Kaur, milk and honey).