On International Women’s day – some of my favorite quotes about how strong women really are.
- Our backs tell stories no books have the spine to carry. Rupi Kaur.
- Though she be but little she is fierce. William Shakespeare.
- We are the granddaughters of the witches you weren’t able to burn. Unknown
- She wasn’t looking for a knight. She was looking for a sword. Atticus
- You had the power all along my dear. Glinda the Good Witch, Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum.
- I am both war and woman and you cannot stop me. Nikita Gill.
- They whispered to her, “You cannot withstand the storm,” she whispered back, “I am the storm.”
- A people is not defeated until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Cheyenne saying.