Mother Teresa is considered one of the greatest humanitarians of the 20th Century. She was a nun and a missionary who dedicated her life to helping the orphans in Calcutta (India). She received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1997, and was canonized as Saint Teresa of Calcutta after her death in 1997. On this Mother’s Day Sunday, I want to dedicate my Sunday Seven to her quotes.
- A life not lived for others is not a life.
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create ripples.
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- It is a kingly act to assist the fallen.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- We fear the future because we are wasting today.
- Do ordinary things with extraordinary love.