As we all mourn the loss of the legend and his daughter, I thought it would be appropriate to honor his legacy with some of his quotes.
- If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.
- I’m going to do what I always do: I’m going to break it down to its smallest form, smallest detail, and go after it. Day by day, one day at a time.
- Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.
- I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t’ understand you. I don’t want to understand you.
- I’m reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward. I reflect with a purpose.
- The beauty in being blessed with talent is rising above doubters to create a beautiful moment.
- I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at at the arena and I’m like, “My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it. I just want to chill.” We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.